Sunday, June 28, 2009
A lake, a boat, and two spotters?
Andy and I have been anxious to get out to ski and wakeboard with the boys on board. So, yesterday after many jumps off the boat and a brief football throwing session, we decided to give it a try. I went overboard first and with review mirror in place, along with Landon in the passenger seat and Chase on Andy's lap, it was a success! I taught Landon the hand signals and told him that most importantly, tell daddy if mommy falls! Things were good. Then Andy's turn. I admit I was a bit nervous about driving the boat, watching the boys, and oh yeah, making sure Andy wasn't being pulled through the water by his ankle, but again, we had fun and Andy got his wakeboarding fix in for this weekend anyway!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment