Then Landon... "Look what I have Chase" and then runs away. Then Chase... "Whaaaaaaa!!!!!!" Then he runs in and points and says something like "Nandon". And it goes on and on. Taking toys, teasing, running away, more teasing, more taking....
Today, I decided that maybe (just maybe) they would be little angels for me while I went to get my violin tuned up and ready to go for the one moment that I may get in the next 18 years to play. So I took them into the the music store which has a ton of fun little gadgets including $500 dollar violins that are dangling off of the wall at just the right height that little 2 and 4 year olds can reach (a money maker perhaps?). So as I am talking with the very nice man-behind-the-counter, the boys were plucking away at what I thought was a keyboard in the back. But as I wandered to the back, I realized that there was no keyboard... they were swinging the violins back and forth on their hangers and plucking on the cello strings that was sitting on the floor. We left quickly but not before Landon chased Chase to where he tripped and hit his head on the floor.
But I am leaving you with a picture of the two of them at a moment in time that they could be sweet to each other.
No comments:
Post a Comment