Monday, June 21, 2010

Long time, no post


It was a hot, hot, hot day!
Chase cooling off!

Fountain in Savannah
Forsythe Park

Savannah Riverfront

The Cotton Exchange

Great lazy place!
Chase lasted a minute!
Beach fun!
A gas station in SC that actually has roosters running around as pets!

I don't even know where to begin. This has been a blog title in the past. It has been so long since I have had even one uninterrupted to write and even as I type, I am being summoned to help Chase brush his teeth. On that note, we had a wonderful getaway weekend to Hilton Head Island with a trip to Savannah embedded. It was so very hot but the boys found a great way to cool off in the Savannah "Spray Pad". It was such fun! Here are pics from the weekend... I promise to write again soon... hoping for more than a quick second.

No comments: