Monday, October 19, 2009
So Tired..
I know this feeling - I have been here before - when babies just don't sleep through the night. But my boys are no longer babies but it still feels the same. Chase is having some stomach issues which is waking him up at night. Then he wants to sleep in my room, and so I lie there thinking about Chase, worrying while he is restlessly trying to fall back asleep, winging his arm around every few minutes, trying to get comfortable until he falls asleep. And then I am still laying there, thinking, worrying, for another hour. Finally asleep until I feel Landon's gaze upon me. He had a nightmare, and then he jumps in. And it is many more minutes until I fall back asleep and I wonder if I tallied up all of the minutes how much time did I really spend sleeping? I don't think coffee can even put a dent into this morning.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment