Wednesday, October 08, 2008

My sweet boys...

Landon amazes me lately with the things he says and his thoughts about things. Today he told me that a caterpillar turns into a butterfly! And tonight something new... he wanted to read to Andy and I, and just looked at the pictures and told us all about this "bubble machine" that was in the book. I am beginning to realize how grown up he is becoming.
Also tonight he wanted to help me put away silverware and I reluctantly let him (it usually never winds up in the right place and I end up doing it over) but for the first time ever he could actually see over the drawer and placed every spoon, fork, and knife in the correct spot! These are those moments where you wonder where the time has gone but yet feel excited for all of the fun times ahead now that they can actually wrap their mind around so much.
And Chase... still in love with his paci...is doing great. He is cutting two more teeth and has not been feeling so great this week. But he is still such a lovey boy. Tonight he was pointing to a picture of a dolphin and kept going back to that same picture wanting me to repeat the word. I think that is a sign... we need to move closer to the beach :)

No comments: