We spent the morning on the Greenway - it was such a great day for a hike - and we all needed to get out after a rainy day on Sat. Along the trail, we bumped into shirt eating goats, playful horses, and best of all... inactive cows! We spent a lot of time there - watching them- hoping for the one with the bell on his neck to move so we could hear it ring... instead we were lucky enough to see them walk and pee (never knew they could do that) and make some pretty stinky poop. Which brings me to when we returned home... I was changing Chase's diaper and while I am busy wrapping up the old, getting ready to put on the new, Chase thinks that it is funny to get up and run, thinking I might Chase him. Well, instead I went to the garbage to throw away the old diaper, and was immediately sidetracked (as the laptop sits on the counter).
All of a sudden, Andy says (impressively calm), Beck, did you forget to put a diaper on Chase?!?! Then crying. (Chase not Andy). I walk over to find Chase had pooped on the floor and had tried to catch it? So the scene that I walked into was... piles of poop on the hardwood floor and a crying baby boy with a dripping, poopy hand! I immediately scooped him away from Andy and plopped him into the tub. Andy was left to clean up the floor - with Landon trailing behind, pushing the Swifter.
All of a sudden, Andy says (impressively calm), Beck, did you forget to put a diaper on Chase?!?! Then crying. (Chase not Andy). I walk over to find Chase had pooped on the floor and had tried to catch it? So the scene that I walked into was... piles of poop on the hardwood floor and a crying baby boy with a dripping, poopy hand! I immediately scooped him away from Andy and plopped him into the tub. Andy was left to clean up the floor - with Landon trailing behind, pushing the Swifter.
No comments:
Post a Comment