Today is supposed to get up to 95 degrees! We have been altering our "schedule" to get outside first thing (which sometimes can be 6:30 a.m.) before we get suffocated by the air itself! I know this comes every year, but it takes a bit of time to get used to before I start to think that 85 degrees is not so bad.
We have been spending a ton of time at the pool in which has become so overcrowded with all of the new communities going in around here and no new pool to be built (at least in the plan right now). We were there over the weekend and at one point there were 20-30 kids in the kiddie pool. (As soon as the adult swim only whistle blows, "they" all sprint over to the baby pool) one of which launched a diving stick which hit Landon square in the eye - I was not a happy camper. Hopefully the crowd will wane as the novelty wears off... wishful thinking anyway.
No comments:
Post a Comment