I don't know really what has happened with all of my "spare" time... I really don't even have time to think outside of "what-am-I-going-to-do-to-occupy-them-next?" mode. My kids do not need to be entertained by me all-day-long but if I don't have at least some sort of plan, they end up fighting and the end result: Chase is in tears and Landon is standing close by with that I don't know what just happened kind of look.
Chase is really walking now... he loves walking... he walks and then stops and then sways a bit until he can regain his balance and then he walks a bit more and stops to pick up an item... slowly crouching down... and then back up again... all with a huge smile and a bit of drool. It really is amazing to see how much more confident he is... not really relying on crawling anymore.
Landon had his last day of preschool for the year... the bounce house pics are from his end of the year festival. He loved school this year... his teachers were so great with him.
I have decided to go back into teaching and took a job which begins in August. I am excited/anxious/nervous/excited and everything in between. I found a great person to watch the boys - she only takes on four kids at one time and she is really amazing with them. She does all sorts of crafts, has circle time every day, and even has them keep a daily journal. In fact, she has a 20 month old keeping a journal which she binds and sends home to the parents once a month... very impressive. We have had a few playdates already and the boys really like playing over there... Landon has even asked when we are going back... hopefully they will transition well.
1 comment:
That lady in the pink shirt looks like you!
Post a Comment