If you ask Landon what his name his, his response is "You". If you ask him what is "real" name is, you will get "Landon" - a bit tricky for his preschool teachers.
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Ha! Craking up.
The rest of this commet is not really related to this post, but to the last...oh, I guess 8 I've caught up on today.
I love this thing! More videos please. Becky you are doing such a great job with this. It will be around for Landon and Chase to see when they are teen-agers. When they think they're too cool to roll around on the floor together, and when they think you're not cool at all.
1 comment:
Ha! Craking up.
The rest of this commet is not really related to this post, but to the last...oh, I guess 8 I've caught up on today.
I love this thing! More videos please. Becky you are doing such a great job with this. It will be around for Landon and Chase to see when they are teen-agers. When they think they're too cool to roll around on the floor together, and when they think you're not cool at all.
Post a Comment