Saturday, August 08, 2009

Hot, Hot, Hot!

It has just been plain hot here in SC since we have returned from NY. We have been bouncing from the lake to the pool with squirt guns in between! Today we took the boys to the Panthers football practice in Charlotte today (pics to come) and we could barely stand for five minutes without sweat dripping down... well, everywhere! After naps, we took the boys to the YMCA pool where they had an absolute blast. Landon could not get up the stairs fast enough to take another turn down the water slide. Even Chase went down a few times. I asked Chase today how old he will be in April and he tells me five. But I can see with his "I can do anything that Landon can do" attitude, he really believes that he is 2 going on 5.

And finally, after tucking Chase in tonight, I was walking out the door and told him that I loved him. He told me that he loves me "older" with his million-dollar-smile. Sometimes he is just plain edible!

No comments: