Monday, May 18, 2009

Maui Baby!

Having fun in the ultra soft sand!
bridge that was held together with cable and a wooden plank
we searched for a long while to find this place!
Amazing sunsets!
Andy swimming in the rainforest - the water was crystal clear!

Our picnic dinner
Amazing trail along the coast - we ran it every day!
Just stepped off the plane and into our resort!
Pinch me... I am in Maui (well, not as I write but these thoughts come from our trip (sans kids) a few weeks ago). Andy won a trip through his work and although I hesitated about leaving the kids for that long as well as travel that far away... it was an amazing time and I am so glad that we went! Andy was able to celebrate his accomplishments and mingle with his co-workers (including the president of Verizon Business) all the while we enjoyed the most amazing scenery - Maui is truly a magical place! More info. and pics to come...

No comments: