Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Too much

So today we ran around and did a hundred things...well not really one hundred things...but maybe 4 or 5 different activities (or stops) in a day which with two boys in tow can feel like one hundred things. After our last stop at Aunt Heather's to see her three day old baby girl (she is very adorable!) and playtime with the cousins, we decided to go to Salsaritas, a delicious burrito place, that is very filling and most importantly fast! Landon is still not taking naps so he was WAY overtired and as we were waiting to order he was walking circles around the other customers in line. And Chase is in his "if I have to be buckled into a highchair for one more minute I am going to scream at the top of my lungs" phase. And all of the other customers were not really appreciating us being there as Chase is continuing to make his high pitched scream sound and Landon is scraping his chair across the concrete floor (similar to the nails on a chalkboard sound). And as I am shoveling my LARGE burrito (yes, large!) into my mouth, Landon is declaring that he is done and he wants to leave and I am telling him (as pieces of rice are falling out of my mouth) that he will just have to wait until Andy and I are finished...that doesn't really work well with a 3 year old...so Andy left with the two boys first...and I finished my burrito...every last bite!

No comments: