We have been living in our current house three years to this day (well yesterday - today is Leap day) and it is a record for the Roemers. We lived in northern Virginia for 7 years and moved 4 times and then finally moved down to South Carolina. I love change...in fact, I crave it. I love rearranging furniture, love to buy new things for the house, and my most favorite - changing a paint color - it really can redefine an entire living space. I have taken on a huge painting project - the kitchen/living area and am going from a golden brown color to an icy blue/green. It has really changed the feel of our entire downstairs. And speaking of feeling, Landon backed right into the freshly painted wall last night and had paint all over his hand and back of his pajamas...no need for scolding...he was crying before we even knew what was happening.
No comments:
Post a Comment