Monday, October 29, 2007

Mystery Trail Walker Guy

Dear Mystery Trail Walker Guy:

I see you out walking EVERY day and I stopped you once to ask how far and you said seven miles every day. I just want to tell you how much of an inspiration you are to me walking in the rain, (snow if we have it), or shine. I see you walking while I run or drive, or even from the windows of the YMCA while I am struggling to motivate myself to workout. You walk when it is so humid that I feel like I am swimming in the air, and even on the days when it is very chilly and pouring down rain. The days I don't feel like taking a jog with my boys, I think of you and know that you are out there walking your heart out. Thank you for being such an inspiration to me.

Anonymous

No comments: