I am realizing that I have a mockingbird in my house...not a real mockingbird from the Galapagos but my very own son. Landon is talking constantly now and is saying things that surprise me every day...
He was watching cartoons yesterday and I told him that I was going to turn it off and he said "two minutes...two minutes mommy" (already trying the bargaining tactic). I was wondering where he got that from when I heard myself tell him that we were leaving to go the store in two minutes....
I was shopping with Landon a few weeks ago and I was looking at the baby clothes and Landon was walking with me touching every item on the rack and saying "cute...cute..." Never realized that I did that unless that one came from Andy... :)
The other thing he likes to say is "thank you much". Again didn't realize I always follow up thank you with thank you very much. At least the child has manners :)
No comments:
Post a Comment